--- “The Trismegistic treatise ‘The Virgin of the World’ from Egypt refers to ‘the Black Rite’, connected with the ‘black’ Osiris, as the highest degree of secret initiation possible in the ancient Egyptian religion – it is the ultimate secret of the mysteries of Isis. This treatise says Hermes came to earth to teach men civilization and then again ‘mounted to the stars’, going back to his home and leaving behind the mystery religion of Egypt with its celestial secrets which were some day to be decoded.” 5
And from Maxi Augusti - http://laverdadnoslibertara.blogspot.com/
The Real Meaning of the Masonic image of "Lady and The Broken Column"
Then from this blog and from the Cutting Edge Forum, we bring our research to a completely disinterested explains the typical Masonic imageria associated with the third degree of Masonry, the degree of "Master Mason (Constructor)" called " Lady and the Broken Column ".
The Mason Albert Gallatin Mackey, eminence in respect Official Masonic history, says explain the meaning of this picture:
Source: Mackey Encyclopedia of Freemasonry
- "Among the Hebrews, columns or pillars, used metaphorically to signify princes or nobles, like the pillars of a state. Therefore (in Psalm XI, 3), the step of reading in our translation," If the foundations be destroyed what can the righteous do? "is, in the original," when columns are demolished ", ie when the staunch supporters of what is right and good to have perished.
- So the passage from Isaiah (xix, 10), read: "She (Egypt) its columns are broken down", ie, the nobles of his state.
In Masonry, the broken column is, as you know Master Masons, the emblem of the fall of one of the main pillars of the Order. Using the column or columns as a memorial erected on the tomb was a very ancient custom, and was a significant symbol of the character and spirit of the person buried. Está acreditado que Jeremy L. It is undisputed that Jeremy L. Cross that first introduced the broken column in ceremonies, but this can not be true. "
" Egyptian Myth and Legend: With Historical Narrative, Notes on Race Problems, Comparative Beliefs, etc " de Mackenzie, Donald Alexander, nos dice: The play " Egyptian Myth and Legend: With Historical Narrative, Notes on Race Problems, Comparative Beliefs, etc. "Mackenzie, Donald Alexander, says:
In the myth of Osiris and Isis, Osiris was killed by Set for having been deceived, having been placed in a coffin made to fit exactly Osiris. September then the coffin with the dead Osiris was thrown into the Nile The coffin was carried by the Nile to the sea and to the city of Byblos, in Syria. ran aground and was a sacred tree took root and grew rapidly around the coffin, bearing the coffin
- Both stories involve a broken column
- Both stories implicate a "Virgin" or "Mother Goddess"
- In both cases there is an anointing of the Broken Column with Mirra and oil.
- Saturn (which is an evolution and is associated with Osiris) appears behind the Masonic virgin.
They are the same! They are the same story of Isis / Osiris / Horus and Semiramis / Nimrod / Tammuz!
Note also that a Mason # 33 of Mackey suggests ... and twisted and taken out of context and mocks the Scriptures to do it! Very typical of Satanists, Christians always try to pass each other, both are Catholic, as Masons.
May this humble research be helpful for you, brothers.
In Yahweh, through Christ,